1. Your presence on the Regenetics Method Forum constitutes your acknowledgment that you have read, understand and agree to abide by these Member Guidelines. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of your subscription without a refund.
2. Your presence on the Regenetics Method Forum indicates that you have read and understood our Disclaimer, which states: “The Developers and all certified Facilitators of the Regenetics Method offer DNA activation as educators and ordained ministers, not medical doctors, and do not purport to diagnose, treat or prevent illness of any kind. Regenetics Method information and sessions are offered, and accepted, as exercises of freedom of speech and religion. The Developers and certified Facilitators of the Regenetics Method make no claims, promises or guarantees relative to specific health challenges. You are solely responsible for your own medical treatment and care.”
3. Your presence on the Regenetics Method Forum further signals a tacit acceptance of the core values and beliefs behind and expressed in the Regenetics Method. While critical thinking can be useful when pursuing knowledge, it is impossible to hold meaningful discussions if we constantly must defend our values and beliefs against those who disagree. If an individual cannot approach our model and materials with an open mind and respectful demeanor, and if his or her participation undermines the community spirit of the Forum in any way, such an individual will be unsubscribed.
4. Similarly, given that the new science, metaphysical and related communities are exceedingly diverse, in order to hold discussions that are beneficial to those who seek our guidance and support in matters of healing and transformation connected with the Regenetics Method, we must restrict our focus to topics that relate to our core mission—which is to facilitate conscious personal mastery as a bio-spiritual healing path through integrated DNA activation. Members who use community resources without regard for other Members’ shared interests may be unsubscribed. This includes those who insist on promoting or showcasing themselves or their philosophies, products, services, or other off topic teachings.
5. Related to the above, Members agree to refrain from posting external website links not obviously related to our core mission on any of the Forum’s common discussions. Posts with such links will be deleted. Repeated disregard of this Guideline will result in termination of membership.
6. Discussions anywhere on the Forum that involve drugs and other intoxicating substances, pornography, foul language, racial/sexual/national intolerance, hate speech and/or politically subversive acts or planning will not be tolerated.
7. Spamming is strictly and rigorously prohibited, and Members who abuse community trust in this regard will be unsubscribed. Using email addresses acquired via the Regenetics Method Forum to spam Members privately is also forbidden. Be aware that promotion of a product or service other than Regenetics, or a website designed to sell products or services other than those associated with Regenetics, is forbidden, even if you do not directly profit from such a discussion. (The Moderators reserve the right to email Members with Regenetics-related information. At any time, you can change your Settings to stop receiving such emails.)
8. Membership is subject to a one-time subscription fee of $25. This fee provides subscribers with lifetime access to the Forum subject to adherence to these Member Guidelines.
9. Individual posts and other content submitted by Members may be subject to approval or deletion by the Moderators. Posts and content may be rejected without explanation. All posts and content become property of the Regenetics Method Forum.
10. No content—whether images, audio files, text, or otherwise—may be posted or uploaded to the Regenetics Method Forum by Members without permission from the copyright holder(s). Any added content suspected of copyright infringement will be deleted. Members are solely responsible for the content they add. Under no circumstances are the Moderators to be liable—financially or legally—for inappropriate or offensive posts or other content added by Members that infringe on a third party’s copyright.
11. All Regenetics-related products and services purchased by Members from the Moderators or other Facilitators of the Regenetics Method are nonrefundable, including in instances where these Guidelines are not followed and an individual is unsubscribed from the Forum.
12. In no event shall the Moderators be held responsible by any Member or third party for any financial, legal or medical liability, direct or indirect, caused or alleged to be caused by participation on the Regenetics Method Forum.
13. The Moderators reserve the right to modify these Guidelines at their sole discretion, as well as to cancel the Forum at any time in the unlikely event of unresolvable technical or other difficulties.